USF Computer Store
Terms and Conditions
Registration Process and Payment Methods
- Registrants will be able to select the early fee up until December 14. If payment has not been received by December 14, registrants will be charged the regular fee. This applies to registrants submitting credit card payments that are denied.
- Registrants will be charged late registration if they register between January 18 through January 31.
- Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by USF Information Technology.
- Registrants should obtain confirmation from USF Information Technology before committing to other travel arrangements.
- USF cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from usf.edu and the conference coordinator.
- Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
- Registration includes continental breakfast and refreshment breaks Monday-Wednesday, lunch Monday-Tuesday, and the Happy Hour Networking event at Gametime on Monday. Registration does not include hotel, travel, transportation, or parking.
- Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment of on-site registration must be made using a credit card.
Conference registration can be cancelled only in writing to USF Information Technology Attn: Alisha Talley, 4202 E. Fowler Avenue, LIB 618 Tampa, FL 33620 (phone 813-974-7576, fax 813-974-1799, email@example.com).
- Cancellations postmarked or received on or before December 14, 2012 are entitled to a full refund. Cancellations received between December 14, 2012 and January 11, 2013, are entitled to a refund minus a $100 processing fee for conference registrations. If you cancel after January 11, 2013, you will receive no refund.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact USF Information Technology at the earliest opportunity.
- All refunds will be made after the Conference and within two months.
Conference program is subject to change
Participation and Behavior
- HEEMAC attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee is not conducive to a learning environment.
- Please note that participant contact details will be kept on the Information Technology database. Credit card information will NOT be stored in this database.
- Please note, attendee information held by USF would be subject to public records law, per the Florida Sunshine Law.
- Unless the HEEMAC Conference Registration team has received an explicit request from registrant disallowing to share his/her contact information, a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions and e-mail addresses will be included in the delegate packs.
- The e-mail addresses will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future HEEMAC events.
- If you would like your record to be deleted after the conference, please notify Information Technology by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in writing to the HEEMAC Conference Registration team.
USF-provided Internet Access
The following uses of USF-provided Internet access are not permitted:
- To violate any local, state, or federal statute;
- To vandalize, damage, or disable the property of another individual or organization;
- To access another individual's materials, information, or files without permission;
- To use scanning or hacking exploit tools on public networks; and,
- To violate copyright or otherwise use the intellectual property of another individual or organization without permission.